The EU GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) is just the tip of the iceberg in a new era of information privacy and security, and the case for more rigorous cybersecurity and the protection of personally identifiable information is compelling.
This informative eBook, created by industry association AIIM International and underwritten by DocuWare, focuses on key issues such as:
- How has the environment for information privacy and security changed?
- What is GDPR, why should you care, and what does it mean for your organization?
- What does “Privacy by Design” mean?
- How will the Internet of Things make the privacy equation even more complicated?
- What should your organization do about all of this, and what role will machine learning play in solving the problem?
Organizations cannot hope to meet this coming wave of regulation by approaching information privacy and security as an afterthought or by applying outdated and manual approaches to a set of problems that simply must be automated.
Simply fill out the form to download your free copy.